I just got back from spending 8 days in Texas! My love for Texas has not faded at all…..I loved being there!!
Some things I learned while there:
- I always thought my parents house was a good size, not too small/not too big. Well, with 8 people in it, it was crowded. And surprisingly, we were missing 5 people from our family. Just think how crowded it would’ve been with 13 of us there! It was very hard to find a room that was free of people….
- Living with just your husband (and really he’s gone most of the day) makes for a very quiet house. Living with 7 other people makes for a very LOUD house!
- Sharing a bed with someone who is very cold-natured is very difficult when it’s hot in Texas. I shared a bedroom (and bed) with my sister, Marcy, and it was really hot in there!
- Surprisingly the heat in Texas wasn’t that bad. I actually enjoyed it!
- Catching a cold from your dad is not a good way to end your vacation!
Here are some pics:
(I’ll do the rest another day)….
I’ll do the rest tomorrow!