I went to Texas for 5 days over the Easter weekend…Here are some highlights of the week:
- Doing some major shopping with Mom and Dad!! 🙂 Thanks…
I bought so much my mom has to mail me a package b/c it wouldn’t all fit in my suitcase
- Seeing Uncle Johnnie and Aunt Ila one last time before they move to California!
Johnnie and Ila, I promise Paul and I will come visit soon.
- Spending Easter Sunday with Mom and Dad
- Watching the Lady Bears in the Final Four (even though they lost)
- I absolutely loved going to Abilene to see my friends on Monday
- Getting to spend time with the Derrick family (sorry, no picture)…
The not so fun part of my trip was spending a LOT of time in the Chicago airport. My plane was supposed to take off at 8:00PM but didn’t take off until 9:30PM…and that was after an already 3 hour layover.
Here are some pictures…